Make sure you use your BuilderAll (BA) account email for the group request question so I can verify you are a 2-Tier member.
Eventually I plan on building a BA members are for our team.
2. If you are wanting to use my lead capture page and emails, comment in the group and let me know. Not everyone wants to use them, and that's fine.
If you want to duplicate what I'm doing I will copy the pages and emails over to your account. Be advised, I do work a day job, so it may take a few hours to get it copied to your account.
3. Buy a domain. After you modify your lead capture page you will want a domain to send your traffic to. Even though you can send traffic directly to your BuilderAll (BA) pages, it will look more professional to use a domain. Even more importantly, if you are using the BA email system (MailingBoss), you will need a connected and verified domain to send emails from, for the best email delivery rates.
You'll want to get the domain now, so you can get it setup on your BA account, which can take up to 48 hours.
I buy my domains from NameCheap for about $10 per year.
If you aren't going to use my lead capture page and emails, then you don't need to follow the rest of these steps.
4. Modify your lead capture page.
5. Modify the Word report, adding something about yourself, and links.
6. Upload your report to BA and link to it from your capture page.
7. Modify your emails.
8. Connect your lead capture page to your MailingBoss list.
9. Test everything by adding your email address to your lead capture page. You should be directed to the report thank you page. You should also receive an email with the link to the download page. Over the next few days you will receive more email messages.